A Plan to Meet Your Goals and Budget
Florida Insider Fishing Report attracts sponsors from some of the most-respected companies in the world––and the association is reciprocal. Together, we all benefit from being in the company of winners.
Whether you prefer conventional advertising or content-driven marketing, a la carte options or all-inclusive packages, we work with you to create a sponsorship that meets your objectives and budget.
Other Ways We Support You
- Attend industry-related events to keep your brand in the public eye
- Send sponsors and fans weekly e-blasts of all RM Media promotions
- Use multiple social media platforms to reach 286,000+ people
- Promote contests and special events
- Upload episodes of Florida Insider Fishing Report to website/YouTube after they air and archive past episodes
- Employ the latest social media strategies to build and maintain brand presence
A Boatload of Choices
When it comes to sponsorships, opportunities range from on-set presence and commercials to closed captioning and special segments. Sponsorship packages can be customized to meet your advertising objectives while boosting your ROI.
RM Media owns the commercial inventory on Florida Insider Fishing Report. For sponsorship specifics, including demographics and pricing, request a copy of our brochure by calling 305-246-0673 or emailing [email protected]
“When Rick came up with the concept for Florida Insider Fishing Report, it was the only fishing show of its type. The format, the way he handled the regions just made so much sense. It was an overnight success. It’s highly entertaining and an excellent communication vehicle to reach our market.” ––Frank Wilhelm, Advertising & Digital Manager, Yamaha Marine Group
If you are interested in sponsoring Florida Insider Fishing Report, complete and submit the following form: